The College of Engineering is dedicated to the ongoing development of its faculty and staff. For more information on faculty development, visit our pages on the Center for Faculty Success. For more on staff development opportunities, see the details below.
The organizational development staff in the College of Engineering can help managers align and manage staff resources and skills to the organizational goals, as well as develop leaders for the future through:
- recruiting and staffing
- career development and strategic talent planning
- executive coaching
- retention strategy
In addition, all staff can benefit from individual consultations about performance management and staff development plans, as well as career mentoring and support.
Performance evaluation documents
- College of Engineering Performance Evaluation Overview
- College of Engineering Performance Evaluation: Self Evaluation
- College of Engineering Performance Evaluation: Administrative Staff Template
- College of Engineering Performance Evaluation: Professional Staff Template
- College of Engineering Performance Evaluation: Research/Project Staff Template