We offer early insights into newsworthy stories in engineering and exceptionally qualified scientific sources. To schedule interviews, film crews, or campus visits, please contact the Marketing and Communications Office.
Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
Visit as a graduate student
We offer master's and doctoral degrees in traditional engineering disciplines, as well as interdisciplinary programs. Graduate admissions are handled by the departments. Contact the department or program you are interested in to arrange a visit.
Learn more about our interdisciplinary graduate programs:
- Architecture - Engineering - Construction Management (AEC)
- Colloids, Polymers, and Surfaces (CPS)
- Energy Science,
and Policy (ESTP) Technology
- Engineering & Technology Innovation Management (E&TIM)
- Information Networking Institute
- Integrated Innovation Institute
- MBA and Engineering Integrated 5-year Program
Contact our locations
Planning a visit to Carnegie Mellon and the College of Engineering? We have three locations:
Keep up with the College of Engineering and our departments and centers via a variety of social media channels.