The College of Engineering supports the development, growth, and operation of consortia and partnership programs. These offer opportunities for partner organizations to both participate in and to support our research in key strategic areas.
Membership in these consortia enables partner organizations to connect directly with our researchers to accelerate the processes of technologies, from development to widespread use. Members achieve these goals through the pooling of resources, sharing of experiences, and building of networks with our researchers around a common field of interest.
Some of our consortia and partnership programs:
- CyLab Security and Privacy Institute Partners Program
- NextManufacturing Center Consortium
- Technologies for Safe and Efficient Transportation
- Carnegie Bosch Institute
- Center for Iron and Steelmaking Research
- Electricity Industry Center
- Integrated Innovation Institute
- Parallel Data Lab
- Portugal Program
- Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation Partner Program