This webinar series and panel events are organized by Dilip Krishnamurthy and Venkat Viswanathan with the goal of cross-pollinating ideas between the various emerging methods at the intersection of physics and machine learning.
Presenters can use the opportunity to showcase a paper or two with an explicit focus on the methodology and approach. Sessions will include presentations of methodology and implementation/code walk-throughs, which are followed by questions in the last 20 minutes. Invited session chairs will guide the discussion along with offering their perspective on the field. The Q&A session is typically very interactive with a small group of enthusiastic audience.
- May 20: Filipe de Avila Belbute-Peres, Carnegie Mellon University
- Session chair: Karthik Kashinath, Berkeley Lab
- May 27: Joseph Bakarji, University of Washington
- Session chair: Julia Ling, Google X
- June 3: Pedro M. Milani, Exponent
- June 10: Zongyi Li, Caltech
- Session chair: Sanjay Choudhry, NVIDIA
- June 17: Ameya D. Jagtap, Brown University
- Session chair: Rose Yu, UC San Diego
- June 24: Dmitrii Kochkov, Google