The Next Manufacturing Center is working toward the widespread adoption of additive manufacturing technology.
The center’s state-of-art additive manufacturing equipment and maker spaces foster an integrated environment of education, research, and industry collaborations.
See some images of our facilities and equipment:
- (2) Arcam S12 Electron Beam Metal Machines, fully upgraded with the multi-beam option
- EOS M290 Laser Sintering Metal Machine, with all available material parameter sets
- ExOne Innovent Binder Jetting Research and Education 3D Printer
- Optomec Aerosol Jet 300
- Objet350 Connex Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Objet30 PRO Desktop 3D Printer
- (5) Stratasys Dimension Elite FDM Machines
- (5) Form 2 Desktop SLA Printers
- (11) Dremel 3D40 FLEX Printers
- Freeman Tech FT4 Powder Rheometer
- Granutools GranuDrum Powder Rheometer
- Infinite Focus G4 with Real 3D Surface Measurement
- GF Machining Solutions AC Progress VP3 Wire EDM Machine
- EDM is available to post process builds run in our AM lab and support additive manufacturing research conducted by our members. The rates are $91/hr + wire cost for CMU customers and $176/hr + wire cost for non-customers.
AM equipment and training
Interested in using our equipment or ordering a build? The Next Manufacturing Center invites internal and external customers to rent time in its advanced manufacturing laboratory. Training is also available for all of the AM equipment. For more information on available equipment and pricing, please visit the details and costs page.
A look inside our printers:
*Next Manufacturing Center's EOS M290