The center’s state-of-art additive manufacturing equipment and maker spaces foster an integrated environment of education, research, and industry collaborations.
See some images of our facilities and equipment:
- (2) Arcam S12 Electron Beam Metal Machines, fully upgraded with the multi-beam option
- EOS M290 Laser Sintering Metal Machine, with all available material parameter sets, powder bed monitoring, melt pool monitoring
- ExOne Innovent Binder Jetting Research & Education 3D Printer
- Objet350 Connex Multi-Material 3-D Printer
- (2) Stratasys Dimension Elite FDM Machines
- (2) Form 2 Desktop SLA Printers
- Ember DLP Destop Printer
- Multiple Cube Pro Maker Machines
- Freeman Tech Powder Rheometer
- Infinite Focus G4 with Real 3D Surface Measurement
AM equipment and training
Interested in using our equipment or ordering a build? The NextManufacturing Center invites internal and external customers to rent time in its advanced manufacturing laboratory. Training is also available for all of the AM equipment. For more information on available equipment and pricing, please visit the details and costs page.
A look inside our printers:
*NextManufacturing Center's EOS M290