TechSpark is Carnegie Mellon University’s focal point for technology innovation. This state-of-the-art facility provides physical, digital, and intellectual resources for rapid prototyping of designs from idea to reality.
Students, faculty, and staff of the College of Engineering and their collaborators across campus come together to simulate, build, and solve real-world challenges. This environment sparks creativity in courses, research, student clubs, and entrepreneurial ventures, which mark Tech Spark as the cornerstone of the College’s maker ecosystem for learning-by-doing.
2021-2022 Future Sponsorship Opportunities
$10,000 sponsorship includes:
- Company’s identifier displayed prominently within Tech Spark
- Invitation to the Design Expo held at Tech Spark
$25,000 with bronze benefits, plus:
- Table and interview room at the Design Expo
- Tech Spark Top-50 student user resume bank
- Participation on the Tech Spark advisory board
$50,000 with silver benefits, plus:
- Display and recognition of company at the Design Expo
- 3-hour long company event held in Tech Spark
$100,000 with gold benefits, plus
- Company’s name on an award at the Design Expo
- Multi-day company make-a-thon held at Tech Spark