TechSpark is Carnegie Mellon University’s focal point for technology innovation. This state-of-the-art facility provides physical, digital, and intellectual resources for rapid prototyping of designs from idea to reality.
Students, faculty, and staff of the College of Engineering and their collaborators across campus come together to simulate, build, and solve real-world challenges. This environment sparks creativity in courses, research, student clubs, and entrepreneurial ventures, which mark Tech Spark as the cornerstone of the College’s maker ecosystem for learning-by-doing.
Learn about our Rethink the Rink collaboration with Covestro and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Future Sponsorship Opportunities
- Company’s identifier displayed prominently within Tech Spark
- Invitation to the Design Expo held at Tech Spark
with bronze benefits, plus:
- Table and interview room at the Design Expo
- Tech Spark Top-50 student user resume bank
- Participation on the Tech Spark advisory board
with silver benefits, plus:
- Display and recognition of company at the Design Expo
- 3-hour long company event held in Tech Spark
with gold benefits, plus
- Company’s name on an award at the Design Expo
- Multi-day company make-a-thon held at Tech Spark