Wearable tech hits the runway
Carnegie Mellon University’s Sarika Bajaj had a summer internship in the summer of 2016, working with Intel’s fashion technology group to design elements of Chalayan’s “Room Tone” line. Continue Reading...
- Student Services
- First-Year Students Resources
- Undergraduate Students Resources
- Graduate Students Resources
News & Events
Keep up with what's going on in the college with the following resources:
- College of Engineering Press Releases
- College of Engineering Feature Stories
- Mentions: Awards, honors, announcements, and the College of Engineering in the news
- College of Engineering Social Media
- College of Engineering Event Calendar
- Department Seminars
If you would like to list a seminar or another event on the College of Engineering calendar, please email us.