A partnership between the Tepper School of Business and the Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation at Carnegie Mellon, this virtual panel features five leaders from industry, finance, academia, and the not-for-profit sectors discussing matters pertaining to sustainability.
- Max Auffhammer, George Pardee Jr. Professor of International Sustainable Development and Associate Dean in the Division of Social Sciences, UC Berkeley
- Hilary Mercer, Senior Vice President, Shell Polymers
- Keishi Hotsuki (Tepper ’89), Chief Risk Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Greg Christensen (Tepper ’03), Director of Manufacturing Transformation, Ford Motor Company
- Cynthia Wang (Tepper ’97), Board Director, Global CCS Institute