The global pandemic has put many supply chain pressures on the solar industry. As the sector considers new ways to manage supply chain challenges through 2020, will renewable energy companies continue to drive successful value and efficiency? What are best strategies to prepare for equity investing and how can energy leaders determine their companies’ valuations as we move into the next phases of COVID-19? Join us to hear market experts on ways to build value for investors through technology and operational execution.
- Suvi Sharma, Chief Executive Officer, Solaria
- Josh Beck, Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, BCI Technology Investments
- Matt Harper, Chief Commercial Officer, Invinity Energy Systems
- Sunny Yang, Trans-Pacific Business Lawyer, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur
- Anna J. Siefken, Executive Director, CMU Scott Institute for Energy Innovation (moderator)
A Zoom webinar link and password to join will be provided upon registration.
This event is hosted by Carnegie Mellon University’s Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation as part of its “Energy, Resilience, and COVID-19 – Pivoting in 2020” Webinar Series