A field emission scanning electron microscope offering multiple imaging modes for high-resolution imaging, wide field-of-view, or large depth-of-focus. The microscope can be operated at accelerating voltages from 1-30 kV.
1.2 nm at 30 kV; 2.3 nm at 3 kV.
- SE Everhart Thornley Detector
- Scintillator Backscatter Detector
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (STEM) Detector
- Oxford X-ACT EDS Detector
- X,Y = 80,60 mm
- Z = 47 mm; 54 mm clearance with rotation stage / 81 mm without
- T = - 80° to + 80°
- R = 360° continuous
- Repeatability: <1 μm (x and y)
- Tilt-eucentric at 10 mm mounting height for all working distances
- X and Y movements are in the tilt plane