For faculty interested in leadership in academia, the Center offers resources and sessions that will help prepare faculty to choose academic leadership paths, hone their negotiation and management skills, and learn how to plan and execute a strategic plan.
- Executive Leadership in Academic Technology and Engineering (ELATE), Drexel University
- Leadership Skills for Engineering and Science Faculty, MIT
- CIC Academic Leadership Program
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- Academic Impressions - Leadership and teaching conferences
- American Chemical Society Leadership Training
- Academic Leadership Training (ALT) Workshop for emerging academic leaders (in research and/or administration) in chemistry, physics and astrophysics