Carnegie Mellon College of Engineering has hosted several graduate study information sessions in which participants have learned about why they might want to pursue a graduate degree, what Carnegie Mellon Engineering and its departments are like, and how to apply to graduate schools and for fellowships. Participants also engaged in discussions with faculty and students from different Carnegie Mellon programs. Below are downloadable PDFs of the presentations, as well as videos of some of the sessions.
Presentation PDFs for download
- Dean’s overview and welcome
- Why go to grad school?
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering and Public Policy
- Information Networking Institute
- Integrated Innovation Institute
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applying to grad school
- Fellowship overview