Born and raised in Southern California, USA, Nick Carney is a videographer, photographer, and communications expert who has been working as a freelance consultant for Rwandan NGOs through the Envision Media Arts Collective, where he also serves as head of communications and business development. He previously served as a Global Health Corps Fellow working in multimedia production, communications, and marketing at the University of Global Health Equity in Rwanda, an initiative of Partners In Health. Prior to this, he completed the Leadership Development Program at the leading business software company HubSpot in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he specialized in video production, social media strategy, digital marketing, and working with startups.
- Photography and videography
- Digital and print design and production
- Main contact for all departments’ creative needs
- Liaison with potential vendors
- Support overall CMU-Africa MarComm strategy