The PCB/Electronics Lab is open to anyone associated with Carnegie Mellon University. No special training is needed to access this space.
PCB Lab equipment:
- Keysight MSOX6004A Mixed Signal oscilloscope (x2)
- Rigol DC power supply, 4-channel oscilloscope, Digital multimeter.
- MY1520 Micronix Electromagnetic anechoic Chamber
- Keysight N6705C DC Power analyzer
- Keysight B2981A Femto/pico ammeter
- BGA rework station
- ProtoFlow S Reflow oven
- Protoprint ZeliFlex QR MT Solder Paste Printer (solder paste stencil/ screen holder)
- ProtoPlace S, semi-automatic [assisted] pic and place pick-n-place
- TruView X-ray
- Voltera V-one PCB printer
- Lynx EVO Eyepiece-less stereo microscope (x2)
- Weller, Hakko, Metcal Soldering stations
- Bantam PCB mill (x2)