Please join AT&T and Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Pittsburgh for an in-depth discussion on one of the most challenging issues consumers and businesses face in a world of smartphones, wearables and other internet-connected devices—privacy.
The event will include welcome remarks from Tom Moore, Chief Privacy Officer, AT&T and a keynote presentation from Investigative Reporter and Ted Talks Award Winner, Kashmir Hill.
A privacy panel will follow and will be moderated by Courtney Linder, Business Technology Reporter, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Panel participants include the following industry experts.
- Lorrie Cranor, Director and Bosch Distinguished Professor in Security and Privacy Technologies, CyLab, FORE Systems Professor of Computer Science and of Engineering & Public Policy, CMU
- Stacey Gray, Privacy Counsel, Future of Privacy Forum
- Jorge Guajardo Merchan, Principal Scientist & Manager Security and Privacy Research Group; Robert Bosch LLC - Research and Technology Center North America
- Jason Hong, Professor, School of Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction Institute, CyLab Researcher, CMU
- Omar Khawaja, Vice President & CISO, Pittsburgh, Highmark Health
Be sure to visit http://policyforum.att.com for any updates.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Registration and lunch begin at 12:00 p.m. EST.
Carnegie Mellon University
The event will be live streamed, details will follow by email for registrants.
Photographs and video may be taken by AT&T at this event. By attending, you consent to AT&T’s use of any photographs or video in external and internal AT&T communications concerning this event.
August 26 2019