RAPID + TCT is an additive manufacturing event that showcases product innovations and offers collaborative learning opportunities to ultimately accelerate the adoption and advancement of the technology. The two industry leaders in 3D technology events, SME and Rapid News Publications Ltd., are combining their nearly 30 years of insights and experience to produce the annual RAPID + TCT event starting in 2017.
Additive manufacturing and other 3D technologies are enabling manufacturers to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste, cost and emissions and create products and geometries they couldn’t create before. Increased awareness of these real benefits of using advanced manufacturing technologies will encourage more companies to adopt these technologies which will improve their ability to compete on the global stage.
At RAPID + TCT, you will:
- Engage with the most experienced and influential community in 3D manufacturing.
- Learn how to use 3D technologies to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste and cost, and create complex geometries.
- Consult with industry experts before you make equipment decisions.
- Visit hundreds of 3D technology manufacturers in one room.
- Network with thousands of attendees and see how they’re addressing challenges.
- Experience the largest, most respected additive manufacturing conference in North America, with over 150 knowledgeable speakers.
- Collaborate with users and manufacturers to advance applications for 3D technologies.
Who attends RAPID + TCT?
- Corporate executives and business owners
- Product design and research & development professionals
- Design engineers
- Manufacturing engineers and managers
- Software developers
- Investors and entrepreneurs
July 25 2018
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Summer undergraduate internship research symposium
Scott Hall, Marquis Room