This year's TOC will be held on September 24 - 26. September 24 will be open to all majors, with a focus on traditional engineering and science disciplines, such as biology, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, civil and environmental engineering, engineering and public policy, materials science and engineering, and mechanical engineering. September 25 and 26 will focus on computer engineering, computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, software engineering, and related majors. Companies recruiting engineering and science majors, as well as the majors attending on September 25 and 26 should register to attend on September 24.
Due to the high level of interest in this event, our space constraints, and in an effort to accommodate as many employers as possible, when you submit your registration, a space will be tentatively saved for you at the TOC. Upon receipt of your non-refundable $1,300 registration fee, the space will be permanently saved. Please note that the $1,300 fee is charged per booth, per day of attendance. Therefore, if you wish to have one booth on two days, the cost to register will be $2,600. Payment is expected within 30 days of initial registration. Otherwise, your space may be offered to another company. All payments are due prior to the start of the TOC.
The registration fee includes:
- Up to 4 company representatives
- A 6' x 8' booth space with a table, chairs, and a sign with the company name
- Delivery of shipments to your booth
- One parking pass per company
- Electricity to every booth
- Company hiring information for students will be posted to the TOC website
- Breakfast of pastries and coffee served in the Connan Room of the University Center for company representatives
- Hot lunch served for company representatives
- lf you require audio-visual aids or any other items not listed here, to enhance your booth please download the Stetson Exhibitor Packet. Please note that these items will have additional fees associated with them, which will need to be paid directly to Stetson Convention Services.