This year’s STEM Career Fair (SCF) will be hybrid. The in-person days will take place on Wednesday, September 13 and Thursday, September 14, 2023 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET in the Weigand Gymnasium and Rangos Ballroom at CMU. The virtual day will take place on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET via Handshake. The registration fee is $950, which can be paid via credit card or electronic funds transfer.
If you are interested in attending the in-person days on September 13 or 14, you should register early to ensure that you are able to secure a space. When you submit your registration, a space will be tentatively saved for you at the SCF. Upon receipt of your $950 registration fee, the space will be permanently saved. Payment is expected within 30 days of initial registration. Otherwise, your space may be offered to another company. All payments are due prior to the start of the SCF.
The in-person registration fee includes:
- One 8’ x 8’ booth
- One 6’ skirted table and 2 chairs.
- Up to 4 attending representatives per table. (If you plan to bring more than 4 representatives, you can purchase additional booths at $500 each. No more than 4 representatives are permitted at each booth.)
- A printed sign with your company name
- Breakfast pastries, coffee, soft drinks, and water
- Lunch for each representative
- Wi-Fi access
- Electricity at each table
- One parking pass per company
- Company hiring information for students will be posted to the SCF website, as well as be available to students in Handshake.
lf you require audio-visual aids or any other items not listed here to enhance your booth, please visit the Stetson Convention Services website. Please note that these items will have additional fees associated with them, which will need to be paid directly to Stetson Convention Services.
The virtual registration fee includes:
- Up to 100 representatives
- One-on-one 10-minute video discussions with students. Schedule must be created using the Handshake Virutal Career Fair platform, which can be accessed within your Handshake registration.
Swag and giveaways
SCF Goes Green/Swag Suggestions: SWE and the College of Engineering are dedicated to the University wide Scotty Goes Green initiative. As part of this effort, we ask that all SCF employers limit giveaways to those items that are practical and usable. These might include: candy, chap sticks, hand sanitizers, pens, and USB sticks.
If you choose to ship items, please contact Stetson Convention Services for details regarding your shipment and the associated costs.
Please join us in taking steps towards a more sustainable future for us all!