Invoices and receipts will be emailed to you. We accept three forms of payment: credit card, check and EFT. With any form of payment, the registration fee is non-refundable, and receipt of payment will be acknowledged by email confirmation.
Credit Card Instructions
Log into the registration form and click on the Account Options menu.
Please follow these instructions to ensure timely receipt of your payment. Also, please assure that your accounting department has the correct address (see below).
- In order to ensure a booth for the TOC, please make payment within 30 days of registration to guarantee a booth at the TOC. If registering after August 8th, payment must be made via credit card.
- Include the invoice number on the check.
- Include a copy of the invoice with your payment.
- Make your check out to: Carnegie Mellon University
- Include in the memo: Technical Opportunities Conference
- Mail your invoice and check to:
ATTN: Kelly McQuoid
Technical Opportunities Conference
Carnegie Mellon University 110
5000 Forbes Avenue
110 Scaife Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
500 Ross St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15262
Carnegie Mellon University
Cash Management Account
MELNUS3P (for international wires)