Read Engineering Magazine online by clicking on the story links below or to the left.
From the Dean
- On the Horizon: CIT Programs in India and Rwanda
- Professors Release Book Focusing on the "Science of Product Emotions"
- New Life on the Cold Front
- CIT Materials Scientist Solves a 100-Year-Old Mystery
- Device Raises Awareness of Energy Use
- Westinghouse CEO Launches New CIT Speaker Series
- The Need for Perspective: The Fukushima Daiichi Crisis and the Reality of Nuclear Energy
- CIT Faculty Nadine Aubry and Chris Hendrickson Have Been Elected into the National Academy of Engineering
- America's infrastructure, especially in urban areas, is aging and failing. How will innovations in technology address this major challenge?